the presidents editorial
Dear ESF friends and colleagues,
following the outbreak of the Corona virus – COVID 19 epidemic, in Europe, and the rapid escalation of the infected people, I regret to inform you that the Spring Council meeting and the General Assembly shall be postponed. Currently, there is no actual information from FESPA concerning any potential dates to re-arrange the show, so we do not have any potential dates for the meeting.
I recommend that, unless already done, you contact your hotels and airlines, to either cancel the reservations or “open” the dates, as we are optimistic that the situation will be resolved soon, and that we shall be able to make the trip later in the year.
In the meantime, as there where several subjects which needed to be discussed, we are investigating the possibility to create either an online meeting or a forum, that can be used for on-line discussion of the major subjects, so we are in position to proceed with the current activities.
For any further information we remain at your disposal.
On behalf of the ESF board,
Manos J. Korres